Temporary logo artwork
We are currently designing our new logo which will be launched in late 2009.
This is a temporary replacement which you are welcome to use until our new logo is finalised. We'd be grateful if you could if you would re-visit this page and download our new logo. Please email us if you would like to be sent the new logo when it arrives.
The following images are copyright the Association for Science and Discovery Centres and may only be used with permission.
Files for download
- Large logo 800px JPEG file
- Medium logo 400px JPEG file
- Small logo 200px JPEG file
- For printing up to A4 size - 15cm wide, 300dpi logo TIFF
- For graphic design software - EPS file
To save the logo file to your hard drive:
- Click the link to open the image in a new window
- Right click (control+click on a Mac) on the image
- Select Save Picture As (in IE) or Save Image As (in Netscape)
Use of the logo
We don't have formal style guidelines but please observe the following:
- This is a temporary replacement which you are welcome to use until September 2009
- Do not alter the logo in any way or change the colours.
- Try to leave a gap between the logo and other artwork.
- Don't use it at too small a size.
- If you have any questions use of the logo, please contact us